Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Letter to Next Year's College Writing I Class

A Balancing Act

Plan on spending a good portion of your weekend on essays--either researching or writing. The day between class you will spend some time on homework. Try to work ahead when you have time. Read the They Say/I Say assignment before writing the next essay. If you are taking a course in addition to this one, plan on quitting your day job.

If I Knew Then What I Know Now
Just do the assignments--take it one day at a time. Pay attention in class, and relax--it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. Be prepared to work hard. You get out of it what you put into it. The mix of ages also gives a different perspective.

Leanne, Bernie, Colleen, MaryRose, Bianca and Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your site.
It seems like some of the text within your content are running off the screen.
Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening
to them too? This could be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Many thanks

Also visit my web blog - luxe vakantiehuisje frankrijk